ADDYs: Call for Entries
The 2014 Columbus ADDYs Call for Entry!
IT'S TIME TO SHOW OFF THAT GREAT CREATIVE!
The 2014 Columbus ADDY Awards Call For Entries
The American Advertising Awards is the advertising industry’s largest competition, attracting more than 40,000 entries each year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions.
Your locally produced fresh creative could go beyond local.
The ADDYs is the only major tiered competition. All local entries winning Gold or Silver automatically advance to the regional level. Regional winners then move on to the prestigious national competition.
It’s time to deliver the goods.
AAF Columbus is pleased to represent the local creative community. And we’re extremely excited to see what you’ve cooked up this past year. We encourage you to submit your freshest work by the expiration date (12/9) so it can be judged by a panel of experts and you can be recognized in front of your peers at our ADDY Awards Show this February.
- Single Entry $80
- Campaign $90
- Single Entry $100
- Campaign $110
- Student Entry: $30
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
3pm - 7pm
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
4pm to 6pm
($10/entry fee increase)
ENTER YOUR ONLINE ENTRIES HERE:
DOWLOAD RULES AND CATEGORIES HERE:
Are you a winner from last year and want to order more trophies? Click to download and send your filled out form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the ADDY Trophy Form.
Congratulations to all the 2013 ADDY Award Winners!
- Click to download the Award Book.
- Thursday, October 16th: "The State of the Industry: A Night for Creatives" - A premier evening event including a panel of the top Creative Directors and Chief Creative Officers in Columbus discussing the future of our industry. 6:00PM - 8:30PM; CCAD Canzani Center; REGISTER HERE
- Friday, November 21st: Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Reel; Studio Movie Grill Arena Grand
- Tuesday, December 9th: ADDYs Call for Entries; Brainstorm Media
- Wednesday, December 3rd: Holiday Social; Strongwater Food & Spirits
- Photos from September 2014 Luncheon w/ Kelly Cook of DSW – Held at Strongwater Food and Spirits in front of a sold out crowd, Kelly Cook (CMO & EVP of DSW) presented "Marketing's New Assets: Quant Jocks and Cool Creatives". Thank you to all members who came out! And thank you to our amazing sponsors: Verve, American Colorscans, Inc., CMax Advisors, Skyline Exhibits of Central Ohio, LLC, and Summerfield Advertising, Inc. (photos by Matt Reese Photography)
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at or participation in AAF Columbus meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AAF Columbus’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.