2013 Columbus American Advertising Awards: “It’s Worth It.”
This year, the 2013 ADDY Awards were a huge success as we celebrated the hard work, sacrifice and dedication of our creative community, and saw how great creative work can really pay off. With the creative campaign developed by GSW, we had over 300 attendants witness the work of their industry peers, as well as congratulate this year's impressive set of Judge's Choice Awards and Best in Show:
2013 PROFESSIONAL BEST OF SHOW: Ologie
- Category: Arts, Brochure/Sales Kit
- Title: Sewanee Viewbook
- Advertiser: Sewanee/The University of the South
- Contributors: Nathan Thornton, Associate Creative Director/Writer; Neil Wengerd, Senior Designer; Eric Blair, Designer; Mike Rehfus, Senior Writer; Brooke Hawkins, Account Manager; Joel Showalter, Associate Copy Director; Kim Balakrishnan, Copy Editor
2013 STUDENT BEST OF SHOW: Natalie Krick, Brittany Zuerlein, Nicole Londeree (CCAD)
- Category: Elements of Advertising, Cinematography
- Title: L.L. Bean
JUDGE'S CHOICE AWARDS
- Category: Regional/National TV, Single, Products
- Title: GetAroundKnee 60-Second TV Spot
- Advertiser: Stryker
- Contributors: Tom Leach, VP Creative Director; Eric Davis, Director Wave Creative; Katie Beller, SVP Group Creative Director; Julie Thomas, Senior Producer; Juergen Bollmeyer, Director
- Firm: Ron Foth Advertising
- Category: Arts, Campaign, Single Medium
- Title: NightLife Campaign
- Advertiser: California Academy of Sciences
- Contributors: Ron Foth Jr., Creative Director/Copywriter; David Henthorne, Creative Director/Copywriter; Todd King, Art Director; Sarah Davis, Copywriter
3) Jordan E. Hoffman (student- CCAD)
- Category: Illustration, Campaign
- Title: ASPCA – The Masqued Circus
We thank our hard-working volunteers, sponsors, judges, and GSW for truly making this a memorable year.
Stay tuned next year as we collaborate with Ologie on another exciting year of ADDYs.
Now, get back to work.
Are you a winner and want to order more trophies? Click to download and send your filled out form to email@example.com.
- Download the ADDY Trophy Form.
Congratulations to all the 2013 ADDY Award Winners!
- Click to download the Award Book.
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at or participation in AAF Columbus meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AAF Columbus’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.