(posted 4/18/2017) Origo is looking to add an Account Strategist to our growing family of exceptional creative experts, helping to lead the strategic process for a variety of different projects and industries, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standard to create effective results at every level of our clients’ needs. With a strong understanding of working with a creative team (specifically in the advertising industry), Origo is looking for the following:
- Craft effective marketing strategies for different campaigns and projects in a diverse set of industries, helping develop the deliverables, timelines, and approach for achieving success for the client’s objectives.
- Research and understand the background, insights, and objectives of a client, helping to develop effective insights that will help in the messaging and creative strategy of the initiative. • Organize and manage the different touchpoints and strategies of a campaign, maintaining their effectiveness in how they are delivered and presented to the client.
- Ability to manage a team of other strategic experts with a variety of different projects/clients, as well as work hand-in-hand with the creative team to uphold all client objectives, deadlines, and budgets for the outlined project scope.
- Ability to deliver ideas with powerful presentation skills, selling the creative strategy of each project.
- Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its clients and partners.
- Business communications involving e-mails and coordinating projects with the accounts and creative team on a daily basis, keeping the Accounts Director informed of different projects.
- Presentation Preparation & Strategy: Assist in the creation/preparation of account strategy and presentations.
- Attend client meetings, assisting the accounts team in presenting creative strategy.
- Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects.
- Assist in business development by crafting RFP responses and business pitches, as well as promoting the company in different organizations and strategies.
- Help manage strategies for Origo Branding Company to help promote the company’s brand, as well as improve the internal operations of the creative team.
- Potentially help with copywriting and messaging for the different touchpoints of an account, including integrated marketing campaigns, TV/video scripts, websites, ad campaigns, and other strategies.
- Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Background as an Account Manager, Project Manager, Account Strategist, Brand Strategist, or other related role.
- A minimum of five years of experience is preferred, but is not a requirement
- Agency or creative team experience is encouraged, but not required
- Strong analytical skills to provide insightful client recommendations •
- Strong working knowledge of standard marketing practices, resources, and tools
- Experience with client research, planning and tools
- Persuasive writing and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Comfortable working in fast pace, smaller agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration and intellectual curiosity of business challenges
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
If interested in this position, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.