The Advanced Analytics Manager is an outgoing, sharp, and influential partner who is responsible for applying sophisticated modeling and other advanced analytic techniques to help guide media spending plans and make traditional advertising investments (e.g. national/local TV) more efficient and effective. This person will be charged with designing and developing the analytical processes and execution ongoing. We are looking for someone who is intellectually curious with the drive and experience to identify, frame and solve business problems. The ideal candidate will be a clear and persuasive communicator who thrives in a highly collaborative team environment.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Operates as the lead working with Finance partners developing a campaign measurement framework for traditional media.
- Spearheads modeling and analytic efforts to provide insights into advertising initiatives.
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the usage of existing data and analytics infrastructure.
- Partners with stakeholders to improve current analytic processes, and develop new capabilities that make us best in class.
- Uses automation and technology to increase efficiency and to provide the infrastructure to scale.
- Bring an “outside in perspective” to analytic development; explore, identify, and assess external best practices — and translate to the relevant application internally.
- Establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with key functional areas.
- Acts as a liaison between the Marketing team and the internal Finance and Operational areas.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS/BFA) or equivalent.
- 7+ years experience in similar position; high-end marketing response modeling expertise (e.g. MMM) a major plus.
- Analytical mindset with knowledge and passion for data and technology.
- Deep expertise in advertising platforms and/or the ad tech industry preferred.
- Programming/scripts experience a plus.
- Explosure to large data sets and analysis thereof a major plus.
- General Business Intelligence software expertise.
- Collaborative, connected, and influential personality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills. Confidence speaking/presenting to internal stakeholders, including SVPs.