Ohio Magazine, a publication of Great Lakes Publishing, seeks an Advertising & Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will provide support for the advertising, accounting, production and custom media teams.
- Enter advertising contracts into sales management system
- Contact advertisers for artwork via email and phone
- Prepare sales solicitation mailings and emails
- Provide administrative support for Advertising Sales, Custom Media and accounting team
- Attend sales meeting and be an active contributor to the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls, please. Prospective Candidates will be contacted.