(posted 3/20/2017) Ron Foth Advertising, an award-winning ad agency and production company, is looking for talented, enthusiastic Graphic Design Interns to join our growing creative team. This paid internship allows you to work part-time or full-time. You’ll work with and learn from the best, while having the opportunity to contribute right away, producing creative campaigns for a variety of famous brands.
- Juniors or Seniors enrolled in college-level graphic design, communications or related programs.
- Previous agency experience is not required, but a masterful knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite certainly is.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat mastery is a must. Familiarity with Keynote, Powerpoint and others preferred
- You’re not just grabbing coffee…you’ll actually be working. From resizing and finishing ads, to preparing presentations, to concepting and designing campaigns, you’ll have ample opportunity to show your creative chops and be part of the team.
- Must possess impeccable design sense: attention to detail, strong typographic skills, understanding of information hierarchy, color theory and composition.
- Ability to create press-ready and web-ready files.
- Clean craft skills with ability to help the team prepare presentation boards, props, and other materials.
- Other creative skills (photography, illustration, copywriting, blogging, music, comedy, social media wizardry) a definite plus.
We’re looking for ambitious, talented and motivated people with a great attitude and willingness to jump in and help however needed.
Are you ready to be the next Fothie? Please send a digital portfolio link and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.