Digital Designer (Full-time)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Our Digital Designer channels their passion for the Homage brand to create unique digital artwork that capture stories about current and past events, colleges, sports teams and personalities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create digital artwork and assets to support product releases and marketing campaigns
- Work with Creative Marketing team daily to execute HOMAGE product releases via Email, Social Media, Website and other various channels
- Maintain on-brand creative within a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Attend marketing meetings and be accountable for release dates and check-ins with Creative Director
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
- Ability to produce multiple concepts and think independently when necessary
- Ability to animate and edit video is not required, but pretty awesome.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, highly adaptable and have a strong desire to embrace change
- Must be able to explain the WHY behind designs and creative—strategy, reasoning, customer insights.
- Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools – Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and UI. Especially in Email and Mobile environments.
- Big sports fan? Bonus points, of course.
- Be nice. Be fun. Be refreshing. Be curious.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Four-year college degree preferably with a degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
- 1-3 years of Digital Design experience within a high-paced, cross-functional, creative environment.
Retail experience encouraged.