Ron Foth Advertising, an award-winning full service ad agency, is seeking an experienced Digital Media Manager.
The successful candidate will possess creative, imaginative and sociable qualities with strong communication and analytical skills. This individual will be responsible for the creation and implementation of digital media strategies for Ron Foth Advertising and the agency client base. The candidate will excel in the use of available tools to continuously analyze and develop recommendations for all online media strategies including, but not limited to:
- Online display advertising (CPC, CPA or CPM based) using behavioral and contextual targeting
- Online video and online radio (OLV and OLR)
- SEO/SEM (keyword, paid & organic)
- Mobile/tablet (display, SMS, and location based)
- Optimization and management of campaigns across individual ad networks and Platforms
- Reporting: Pull data, analyze metrics, develop comprehensive analysis and actionable insights from campaign data
- Attribution Modeling
- Content Marketing
- Connected TV, OTT, Programmatic and Addressable TV
- Online lead generation for the purpose of acquisition, retention, expansion or branding efforts
The candidate shall create and present digital strategies to diverse client audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules/budgets. Creating spreadsheets, PowerPoints, and other internal and client-facing deliverables is necessary. They also must perform industry research to remain current with the latest trends and developments in the continuously evolving world of digital media.
The candidate will oversee the digital media buying staff and must demonstrate the ability to manage and lead a team in the execution of digital campaigns.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required 10+ years of online advertising experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must be passionate about media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations
- Must love data analytics and the impact on the bottom line
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Please send resumes to email@example.com.