(posted 2/22/2017) Fahlgren Mortine is growing. We’re looking to add a Marketing Automation Specialist to our team in Columbus, Ohio.
Our ideal candidate will support strategies that enable clients to leverage digital technologies, such as marketing automation and CRM software, to achieve meaningful customer interactions that accomplish business objectives for brands. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work closely with our existing marketing automation team and various agency departments including planning, creative and client engagement to support strategies that build, automate and monitor successful demand generation campaigns.
Responsibilities may include:
- Using customer insight and data, collaborates with agency teams to support execution of marketing automation strategies and tactics that develop leads and drive sales, brand awareness and engagement in support of the overall campaign goals
- Supports the process of creating and testing emails, landing pages and forms for agency and client programs using various marketing automation software platforms
- Works closely with agency and client analytics teams to design measurement, testing and optimization mechanisms to evaluate campaign success
- Reports and documents performance and impact of client and agency nurture programs
- Creates and modifies lead scoring rules
- May maintain relationships with vendor partners to troubleshoot technical challenges with marketing automation campaigns
- Consistently stays relevant on the category, competitive landscape, and target audience(s) of assigned clients
- Keeps abreast of innovative and pragmatic uses of emerging technologies and proactively makes recommendations to internal team members
- Stays current with the latest marketing automation practices for both B2B and B2C
- May assist with the creation of client presentations
Qualifications, experience and education:
- 2-4 years of digital strategy experience utilizing marketing automation and CRM platforms to build demand
- An understanding of the customer purchasing process and how to engage at each stage
- Uses creative approaches to support marketing and communications challenges
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, SharpSpring, Hubspot and Silverpop. Experience with Marketo, Eloqua or Kentico is a plus.
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics or Sugar CRM
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrates collaborative behavior and ability to maintain productive and effective working relationships with engagement, planning and creative teams
- Exhibits strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, and to simultaneously support multiple projects in varying stages
- Desire to understand and provide insights from data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of customer needs and the market landscape
- BS/BA in marketing, business administration, technology or related fields
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortin
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Fahlgren Mortine
Fahlgren Mortine, a four-time Bulldog Reporter Agency of the Year and a three-time PR News Top Place to Work, is one of the nation’s largest independent marketing and communications agencies with 2015 revenue of approximately $30 million and locations in Columbus, Cleveland, Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio; Charleston, W. Va.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; Boise, Idaho; Denver, Colo.; Lexington, Ky.; Greenville and Myrtle Beach, S.C., Chicago and New York City. Fahlgren Mortine provides a full-service offering to clients around the world with industry specializations in automotive, business-to-business, consumer and retail, education, healthcare, technology, and tourism and economic development and lifestyle brands. Capabilities include social media, digital services, advertising, public relations, research, branding, media planning/buying, creative and design. For more information, please visit www.fahlgrenmortine.com.