2016 American Advertising Awards – presented by Central Campus
The American Advertising Awards is a unique, tiered competition. Winners of the prestigious local ADDY trophies compete regionally at the district level, and the very best vie for top honors with other district winners in the national American Advertising Awards.
The People Party
Senior VP/Creative Director
Leo Burnett Worldwide
Event & Field Marketing Coordinator
How To Enter
ENTRIES FOR THE 2016 AMERICAN ADVERTISING AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Below are the 2016 entry requirements for reference.
- Review the rules, category list and how to enter guide
- Enter your work through the online software
- Print two (2) copies of your completed entry form, per entry
- Print and sign your entry Manifest
- Prepare your entry for submission using a transparent plastic or manila-type envelope
- Bring payment, your manifest and all entries to the Early Submission Drop-off hosted at Brainstorm Media on Friday, January 6, 2017 from 4-7PM.
- We will hold Late Submission Drop-off at Brainstorm Media on Thursday, January 12, 2017 5-7PM. Remember, entry fees increase for all late submissions so don’t wait for this date.
Download the 2016 American Advertising Awards – How To Enter PDF for a guide on best practices.
Download the 2015 American Advertising Awards Categories PDF. This document will help map out the correct category for entries.
|Member – Single||$80|
|Member – Single (Late)||$90|
|Member – Campaign||$90|
|Member – Campaign (Late)||$100|
|Non-Member Single (Late)||$130|
|Non-Member Campaign (Late)||$140|
Download the 2014 Award Book.
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at or participation in AAF Columbus meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to AAF Columbus’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, videotapes, and electronic reproduction of such events and activities.